I'm excited to announce the Life's Pleasures Club will be offered in a class setting next year. Five new designs, five classes.
If you like
having fun making stuff,
and who doesn't, book yourself into class.
Take time for yourself once every two months to sew a new project and share a chat and giggle or two, with other like-minded creative girls.
Who hasn’t been distracted by home life demands and felt frustrated when, at the end of the day, not one stitch has been sewn.
Booking into class is designated sewing time! Plus I'll be on hand to explain and share my tips for sewing the projects, saving you time.
Only projects I need and have fun making will be offered in the club!
- The felt appliquéd dilly bag holds my sewing essentials, scissors, packets of needles, glue pen & Hera marker. I don’t go anywhere without this bag!
- Clear vinyl WIP pouches to keep track of my sewing projects and a drawstring container for my quilting clips or threads.
- A wearable pincushion to appliqué or fussy cut.
- A tub for my sewing scraps.
- And finally ...... something I need and will have fun making!
Pictured - projects included in the first three patterns.
Dates: Saturday Morning 10am – 1pm
1 February, 4 April, 6 June, 1 August & 3 October
Venue: Mirambeena Community Centre, Martha Mews,
Signing up for the club is a commitment to all five classes.
Total cost $175 (includes tuition & patterns)
Material requirements not included
Payment Schedule: $70 due at the time of booking,
$70 due at the third class and
balance $35 at the fourth class.
Class numbers will need to be finalised by 20 January to determine
if the club proceeds.
Number of places: 10
Email me to book or if you require further information.
For those of you who are unable to attend class the club will be offered online.